Various Psychiatry Opportunities
With the continued growth of our Department of Psychiatry and our New General Psychiatry Residency Programs at Ocean Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center our vision for Behavioral Health is Bright.
As the area’s premier provider of psychiatric services, Hackensack Meridian Behavioral Health Services has provided comprehensive mental health and substance abuse services to the residents of Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Bergen Counties for over forty years. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are currently accepting applications for Psychiatrists to join our Mental Health and Addiction Interdisciplinary Teams in the following positions:
• Medical Director/Section Chief, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
• Outpatient Child& Adolescent Psychiatrist: Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ) and Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
• Consultation Liaison Psychiatrists: Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ) and Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, NJ)
and Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
• Staff Psychiatrist for Adult Inpatient Unit: Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ) and Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, NJ) and Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
• Outpatient General Psychiatrist: Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ), Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, NJ), and Raritan Bay Medical Center (Perth Amboy, NJ)
• Medical Director of Adult Inpatient Unit Riverview (Red Bank, NJ)
• Emergency Psychiatry: Raritan Bay Medical Center (Perth Amboy, NJ)
• Geriatric Psychiatry – Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation package which includes: medical/dental plans, 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. For immediate consideration, please contact Renee Theobald, at: Renee.Theobald@hackensackmeridian.org or call: 732 751-3597
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
Through a partnership between Hackensack Meridian Health and Seton Hall University, the School of Medicine will re-define graduate medical education, research, and clinical practice; reverse the critical physician shortage in both the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area and the nation; and stimulate economic development in northern New Jersey.
The School of Medicine will be the anchor in the development of a comprehensive health sciences campus that will also include research facilities and biotechnology endeavors – all in service of educating tomorrow’s doctors, discovering novel therapies, and facilitating compassionate and effective healthcare that will meet the ever-changing needs of tomorrow’s patients.
The School of Medicine will be the cornerstone of a dynamic venue for the exchange of ideas, the development of healthcare and research thought leaders and practitioners, and the discovery of novel therapies to meet the medical challenges of the future.
“Ocean Medical Center’s psychiatry program will be a community-based program,’’ said Ramon Solhkhah, M.D., program director for psychiatry as well as founding Chair of Psychiatry & Behavioral Health at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University. “Our new psychiatry residency program will improve clinical care and ultimately encourage future health care leaders to build practices in the Jersey Shore area.’’
While the New Jersey Psychiatric Association (NJPA) makes every effort to post accurate and reliable information, it does not guarantee that the information on this website is complete, accurate or up to date, nor does it assume responsibility for the use or application of any posted material. The NJPA takes no responsibility for any error, omission or other discrepancy between the electronic and any printed versions of documents. This website is intended solely for the purpose of electronically providing members, non-member psychiatrists and the public with information and convenient access to a variety of resources. The NJPA cannot provide specific advice or counsel, whether medical, legal or otherwise. This website links to websites maintained by other entities. Although efforts have been taken to assure that these linked websites are maintained by reputable organizations, the NJPA is not responsible for the information and opinions expressed in those linked sites.