Dream job: Psychiatrist OP private practice at Shore Clinical TMS
We are a busy Outpatient private practice offering the latest evidence-based and comprehensive treatments to our patients. We offer TMS treatment (5 tms machines), Spravato therapy, Psychiatric evaluations, psychopharmacology, and counseling services. We plan to bring in IV Ketamine soon. We aim to be the premier one stop shop for comprehensive mental wellness care in South Jersey.
We are looking for a caring & capable psychiatrist who is enthusiastic & compassionate to provide the best quality care to our patients. The ideal candidate will have an NJ license and be board certified.
You can practice with autonomy and respect, will have the feel & satisfaction of having your own private practice without the stress of running one. We are the only office providing TMS therapy and Spravato treatment in the Jersey shore area. We are also planning to hire more psychologists/LCSW to offer a full array of services in the near future.
- General psychiatry in an upscale, very desirable neighborhood. Grow and develop professionally and personally in a friendly, collegial practice setting
- Flourish in a private outpatient practice where you can practice to the best of your ability
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am -5pm, with no weekends or call, 100 percent outpatient, can work flexible days. All work to be done in the office, physically present and mostly face to face encounters. Occasional days can be done via telemedicine.
- Provide compassionate and inspired care and practice psychotherapy and medication management, to care for the “whole person” under the Biopsychosocial Model
- Interest in TMS/Neuromodulation is key and training on TMS therapy will be provided
- Salary $250,000 -$300,000; with enough time for admin and case discussions, there will be a production bonus for consistent higher volume/production. For the enterprising, enthusiastic, hardworking psychiatrist; potential to make $500,000-$600,000/yr (keen interest in neuromodulation necessary). Sign on bonus or 1099 arrangements available.
- Full benefits/health insurance, 401k, profit sharing and malpractice insurance, holiday/vacation, CME allowance for employed physicians.
- Enjoy an extraordinary level of administrative support provided by nice caring staff, which leaves you free to care for patients and be passionate about your work
- We put significant resources behind the new physician to fill their practice as quickly as possible
- We seek a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship that offers significant professional, personal and financial growth for the psychiatrist
- Job Type: Full-time
Requirements: Duties and Obligations
- Coordinates and delivers patient care in a cost-effective manner, utilizing resources appropriately and adhering to evidence based protocols for care.
- Treats patients and families with respect and compassion.
- Communicates effectively with all staff, at all levels. Works collaboratively and treats staff and other physicians with respect to provide optimal patient care.
- Maintains current practice knowledge by meeting Medical Staff, CME requirements, and by participating in educational programs. To be able to learn TMS, spravato, etc
- Demonstrates competence of evidence-based practice by implementing accepted guidelines into the care of the patients, development of policy and procedures into improvement initiatives
- Documentation must be completed within one (1) calendar day of service delivery (AdvancedMD emr)
- Ensure early diagnosis and evaluation, medication management and supervision of treatment in collaboration with other multidisciplinary staff.
- Evaluations are performed by the clinicians for establishing an accurate diagnosis, appropriate level of care, treatment, and aftercare planning. outcome(s), adherence to and efficacy of treatment plan goals and objectives, treatment planning modifications, adherence and maintenance of treatment team focus and priorities.
- Medication management is pharmacological assessment and interventions, possible modification of existing pharmacological regimen, ongoing determination of pharmacological efficacy, identification and management of adverse effects, initial prescription(s), and renewal(s) as necessary and appropriate consultation with medical specialists.
- Assist with staff development and activities.